

Hi. I woke up at 8.15am today. Though I was extremely reluctant to. I cycled to 2nd aunt's house around 8.55am. Parked my bicycle there and I went for a swim opposite. Swam for half an hour, 10 laps. After 30 minutes, I got awful tan lines. -.- Walked back to aunt's house to get my bike and cycled home.
Reached home, I took another shower because I still smelt like chlorine. Had maggie mee for breakfast. Went out around 11.20am. Took bus to AMK. Walked over to the mrt and met Elisa and her boyfriend. Took train to Woodlands and bus to another part of Woodlands. Pierced my ear~
Had grass jelly drink and a little bit of carrot cake. Seated directly infront of me, one Indian lady bought a plate of kway teow and went away to buy a drink, leaving her food there. A mynah flew down and grabbed a bite. So gross. :( Not sure if the lady knew about it but she finished the whole plate afterwards...
I took the train back to Serangoon from Woodlands. Went home, gathered my stuffs and went out. Took the bus to the mrt and met Hui Min, Hui Ting, Carey and Khai Ting at Lorong Chuan mrt. We took the train to Paya Lebar. Stationed at KFC. Bought this Oreo waffle thingy. Quite nice. Bought 2 piece chicken meal. The coupon is a scam. Stayed at KFC till 7+. Hui Ting went home afterwards. The rest of us took the train to AMK hub. Walked up to the top level. Played with the NTUC kite and made our own. Went to the arcade. We took 2 sets of neoprints~ (as you can see above) Played arcade. We finished the 20 stages of Spot the Difference!
Went to Macs to get the $1 Sprite and took 135 home~ So lazy to do my coursework. Vow to complete it tomorrow. Phone phone come soon~
No comments:
Post a Comment