Blog Archive

Saturday, June 05, 2010

You are the Sun in my universe


Ahhh. This is an extremely overdue post. It's the 6th of June now actually. Rescheduling the post.

I managed to wake up on time. Took the train to Bishan and walked over to the library to return my books. Took the bus to school. Went to class and then to the computer lab. My groupies and I presented our ppt today.

Went for POA after that. We were released about half an hour late wtffffffff.

After that, Hui Min and I paid a visit to Coach in the school hall. We played a bit of badminton there. To the canteen to buy a drink and went to the instructional room for Geography. We were incredibly late.

Math after that. We were dismissed around 1.40pm. Had F&N practical after that. Just a trial.

I made chocolate cookies. Anyway, only managed to leave @ 5+ because we had to wait for Chung An. I gave him the wrong instructions and screwed up his pizza :P Ran for 410 and took the train home.

Reached home around 6. Chased a spider outta my room. Bathed, and went out with my parents to Kovan. Had dinner at the Japanese/Korean shop. It was my first proper meal for the day.

Cold Storage to find my ingredients for my F&N. Only managed to buy my hazelnuts. My parents and I waited till it was 9pm. Because at 9pm, the chickens go on 50% discount. :P

We bought a HUGE honey chicken whole.

Home after that. I watched Valentine's Day online before going to sleep around 2am. Bad decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment