
Hi there.
I woke up at 9 because of my terrible stomachache. I went back to sleep after every trip to the toilet. Eventually I woke up at 10. I'm guessing the F&N trial dishes played a part.
I had chicken porridge for breakfast and went out of my house at 11am. Took 133 to the tuition centre. Hui Min and I reached at the same time as the teacher. Did Chemistry till 1.30pm. Hui Min had her lunch at the coffeeshop.
After that, we took 133 back to my house. Not long later, we took the bus to Serangoon mrt. Took the train down to Harbourfront.
Went to Daiso first. I'm sure we spent more than an hour there. I bought 4 card stands and a pack of chips. Some kid peed at the cashier. Wow.
We walked around after that. F21, Topshop, River Island, Pull & Bear, Diva, Six... Many more. Yeah.
We saw this cool ship parked outside Vivocity. Hui Min and I always see cool stuffs when we go to Vivo.


We became hungry after all the walking. Went around looking for a suitable Japanese to dine in but we were distracted by the mini stalls selling different arts and crafts. Then we got some stuffs from the stall consisting of stuffs made by low-income women and such.
Seriously hungry after that. So we went to AOBA. We got a seat the moment we started queueing because we only had 2 people :P
We ordered this:
[caption id="attachment_1722" align="aligncenter" width="720" caption="This is mine"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1724" align="aligncenter" width="720" caption="This is Hui Min's"]
[/caption]Both consists of the same ingredients just that we have different soup bases and side dishes.
Mine is so salty. We also ordered a 'something' of corn with butter. The butter was too little thou but it costs 50cents to get more -.-
I only liked the noodles and soup of my ramen. The pork was soooo fat and the egg seems weird. Was extremely full after that.
We went to Candy Empire next. Bought $5.70 worth of mix-and-match candies and a bar of cookies and cream kit kat.
Went to Vivomart, Giant afterwards. We played with the skateboard-look-alike. Forgot its name. And the scooter.
Had Yigloo yogurt after that. The teeth-like-pearl-white Caucasian didn't clear her yogurt away.

Took the train back. Reached home around 10.45pm. Ok it's 1.30am now (6 June), oughta use up all of my time to sleep before waking up at 8am tomorrow morning.
Big cook out session tomorrow! :D
Oh yeah, self reminder - Bring camera, recipe, find recycling bag, chips and ask for more money!
No comments:
Post a Comment