Blog Archive

Friday, June 04, 2010

Well, don't stereotype

I just realized my chocolate chip cookies recipe doesn't have any butter in it. I must have typed in wrongly.......... Oh god.

I woke up like 25 minutes late this morning. Walked to school. Reached around 7.30am. Went to the computer lab 1. We had to do a Social Studies project. But I was bz photoshopping photos. So yeah.

Had POA afterwards followed by recess. Spent the recess talking to Charmaine in her class.

Went to the instructional room for Geography. Then to the AVA room for Maths. Something terribly funny happened and I started laughing, a little too loudly and Mr Chan got mad and left the class. -.- 30 minutes before dismissal. Anyway, had lunch @ the steps while my classmates played catching. Left school around 3ish.

To J8. Around 3.45, took bus to prime and switched bus to tuition centre. I fell asleep halfway. For like a while only.

After tuition ended, went to Amk hub to pee and took the bus home. Around 8, went downstairs with my mom to buy some stuffs for the F&N practical. It was then I realized my lack of butter damn.

Rushed home to catch Knight Rider. Actually, the real reason I rushed home for was that mom needed the toilet badly.

Played with photoshop. Went to bathe at 10. Oughta sleep now. School tomorrow followed by F&N trial. Damnnnn :(

No comments:

Post a Comment