Went out around 1.45pm. Took the bus to Serangoon mrt. Took train to Paya Lebar > City Hall. Met Cynthia there.
We walked over to Rubi and bought some accessories. Then over to Six. Over to 7-11 for Big gulp and headed to Suntec. Went to the convention centre first. Went to the 'Crazy Warehouse Sale'. Bought accessories again. Omg. Dupe slippers were all at 10 bucks. Wild.
Walked over to the mall. Window shopped around. Sat at some area with sofas to rest. My legs were aching from all the shopping trips I've been having.


Carried on walking towards the convention centre's direction. Had to stop multiple times because of me wanting to barge in to shops... Saw this pair of shoes that I really liked at New Look.

New Look was like paradise. So many sales -_-
Went to the PC show at the sixth level to look for Meki. That silly girl mixed up her left with her right and ended up having Cynthia and I walk a big round before finding her. We stood there for close to 5 minutes before she realized we were there. Chatted for awhile and Cynthia and I went to Marina Square. Visited some shops before deciding on where to have dinner. We wanted Just Acia but I didn't like the queue...
In the end, we ate at Mr Curry. Some Japanese restaurant (extremely pricey!).





The food was nice. But personally I felt that the proportions were too small.
After finishing our food, we sat for awhile just to talk. Some jokes about the name Norman. And Liang Mei :D
Went over to Diva because I wanted to get the alphabets ear studs :)
Walked over to Esplanade station and I took the train home from there.
Thanks Chace for the awesome day out! :) Love, Galen LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment