Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Can I change you back?

My heart's been feeling  queasy and all since yesterday. Even my ears are blocked to the extent that people have to talk louder than average so that I can hear.

innamorarsi:  ajprettyangel21:  ohgravitayy:  waycider:  parrotworm:  yourenotgonnapokeherwithastick (via purplerocks, berrybenzedrine)


Woke up around 12pm. Should have slept longer.

Watched some TV, fell asleep on the living room couch. Went back to my room and played maple. Bathed around 8pm.

8.30pm, went downstairs. Walked over Younice's block. Passed by McDonalds. It was filled with uncles watching the world up. Tacky. Walked over to the coffee shop opposite YZPS. Wanted to get the chicken chop but they were outta western. Walked back to the coffee shop opposite my house. Bought dinner and a chicken wing for my brother. Walked back home.

Surfed Tumblr for what seemed like hours.

Yeah and so, when I was mapling this evening. I overheard my family having a conversation about getting the iPhone 4G.

Mom is getting the iPhone 4G!!!!!!!!!!!!! @#@)*#)@(*$)(@#* I want one as well...... :( SIGHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment