
Ah, I'm finally home after a night out. Extremely tired as well. Thou I must say I had fun :)
And so, yesterday, I got up around noon because Miss Tan called my handphone. Pretty much woke me up.
I went to watch TV and I fell asleep on the living room couch. Again.
Woke up around 5 and I went to bathe. Went out around 6.30pm. Took the bus to Amk and train to Khatib. Met Charmaine there and we went to have dinner. Walked around before meeting up with Felicia and Serina.
We took a cab to Charmaine's house. Did a little work here and there. Seokyee came around 11, I think.
Swimming around midnight. We played 'What's the time now Mr. Wolf?' & ' A E I O U'. It was so fun.
Went to bathe around 1+. Around 2+, we went out to have supper. I didn't have any though, except for a few mouthfuls of food. Saw 3 cockroaches and 1 snail.
Back at the house, sat in front of the computer for a very very long time. To bed around 5.30am but only managed to fall asleep around 7am. Woke up at 11.54am. Went out to use the computer. Didn't realise the rain was so heavy that it flooded Orchard Road.
So I used the computer until Charmaine and Seokyee woke up around 5pm. Left her place around 5pm+. Took a bus to Yishun and a bus back home from the interchange. Reached home around 7pm.
Am so tired I could just sleep for 24 hours.
Hi, please do me a favour: Don't change. Never ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment