Blog Archive

Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's getting lame for being so insane

A-hole's got me head over heels.




Okay these are the shots Miss Tan took for the O levels F&N practical... I still think the boxer chicken looks like hamster food. And the cookies look a bit funny in the picture.

Supposedly... I wanted to get up at 9am today to get a head start to prepare for the day. But then, I decided to snooze the alarm till it was 10.30am before waking up.

I went to bathe and left my house around 11.30am. I reached Amk pretty early. I went to top up my ezlink card and to get my concession. Went to the basement to get something to eat. Waited at the mrt station for Hui Min and her mom. Saw Jonathan Khoh.

After they reached, we took the train to Woodlands. Met Wen Xuan and his mom there.

We took a bus to the custom. Man I like the thumb scanning thing. I'll never get tired of that. Then, we waited awfully long for another bus that goes to Johor. But at least we had a seat because the ride was pretty long considering the jam.

Reached Johor around 3 I guess. Went to have lunch at some eatery beside Marrybrown. Thank you auntie for the treat :)

After that, Hui Min and I walked around. Or rather, brisk walked around. Then we saw this pretty cool telephone booth. With a real payphone inside!









Ok then I bought nail polish for 5 ringgit. Bought quite a lot of stationery at Popular. Then we bought ice cream from Baskin Robbins..









Awesome cotton candy! :)

Then we walked over to a shop that sells laksa.



I had none thou. I'm pretty much anti-laksa.

After that, Hui Min and I went over to Marrybrown to buy some back to Singapore :) Walked back to the interchange. We bought cup corn. I had garlic cheese corn.

Took the bus back to Singapore customs. Did the thumb scanning thing again.

Bus back to Kranji. Took the train to Amk from there and bus home. Reached home around 9pm.

Dad was in the kitchen heating up some food and we had a conversation from the kitchen to the living room.
Dad: "I'm going to heat up a pau and a zhong zi. That means I bao zhong. Bao zhong 4D" -laughs to himself-

Me: "Then you'll be able to get me an iPhone 4G  right."

Dad: "......."

Ok this post took me around 3 hours already and I'm still not done. Eliz's sister is seriously training my patience with kids argh =.= Pek chek to the max.

Suntec with Cynthia to visit Meki at work I guess. Since I can't go swimming. Stupid thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment