
Might be you.
After blogging, I might go and dry my hair, count my expenses for today and go to bed.
I am gonna die from exhaustion sooooon...
To get started with,
I woke up at 7.30, had my maid drag me out of bed because I couldn't wake up. Duh I slept at 2.30am. Went out at around 8.50am, took bus to the tuition centre. Teacher was late.. 40 minutes late. Had tuition till 1+.
Hui Min and I went back to Amk hub. Lim Yang came, and we took the train to meet Keng Lin, Tiffany, Raines, Jia Wei, Yi Quan, Leroy, Matthaeus and Chung An. We took the train to Chinatown and met Hui Ting there.
Then we walked over to the steamboat place. We had the whole second level to ourselves :) Though the air wasn't exactly that fresh. I had a few prawns, few pieces of beef, noodles and 2 sausages. Here and there. After almost all of us were full, Hui Min and I went to Chinatown to get Hui Ting's birthday cake.
Rushed back to the shop. Sang a birthday song for Hui Ting. Er then we took the train to Dhoby Ghaut. Tiffany and Leroy left. We spent about an hour at the arcade. I played basketball, spot-the-difference and time crisis III. Sat at McDonalds to chat after that. The boys (except Chung An) left. We went to Daiso. After that, we headed home. Was waiting for my train to arrive and then Hui Min called. Then I realized I forgot about the present :X
Went to the circle line to meet them and I took the traini home from there with them.
I shall count my expenses tomorrow instead. I am so effin' tired :( I want more than 5 hours of sleep that's for sure. And, I'm going to study tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment