Blog Archive

Monday, May 10, 2010

The truth or the lie

I know I should be studying right now but I want to blog...













The pictures' quality sucks because it was taken with my Sony Ericsson.

Woke up at 11am because it was so hot and stuffy in my room. No one opened the windows for the air to circulate. Urgh. I left house at about 1.45. I was very very late. Sorry Kirene :D Went to find her at McDonalds Drive Thru. She. Is. Hilarious.

Did POA stuffs. Daryl and Colin dropped by for awhile. Around evening, it started raining so we moved in. Jonathan Khoh and Gabriel came over to Macs too. Then Charmaine Chan came as well. Kirene and I did work till around 7.30 and we went to look for Charmaine & Co. for awhile. Ended up staying until 8.40pm. We went to the library to borrow some books and took the bus to Amk hub. Subway for a while and headed home.

Ok time to study. I'll kill myself if I fail.

And to count my expenses tomorrow. I have yet to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment