Wednesday!
I know there was Chemistry that day, I was feeling so so sleepy. Chinese and POA after that. Recess then Geography. I fell asleep! Then it rained. During PCCG, most of us did Maths. Went to the AVA room after that. Then to Yoshinoya with Khai Ting and Hui Min for lunch. Home after that. Started cramming for Geography till 1am......
Wow I'm proud of myself, my memory's getting better :)
Thursday!
Had Math paper 1. It wasn't as hard as I expected thou. But there were still some questions I could not answer :( Then Geography paper next. I think I'll fail. As usual. To the computer lab for the NE quiz thingy. It was quite fun. But quite annoying as well. Urgh.
Anyway, after that, Hui Min, Tiffany, Khai Ting and I went to Yoshinoya. Yes again. Walked around, bought sushi and went home. Took a nap. Was on the phone with Kirene at 10pm. With a little of Nicolette and Chung An. Hung up the phone around 11 because I couldn't concentrate and called her at 12 again. We talked Social Studies until 1am and we went to sleep. Sleeping at 1am everyday is gonna take my life away.
Today!
I was so so so so tired when I woke up. I reached school early. Had Social Studies paper first. For the first time I wrote so much stuffs for my SBQ that actually made sense to me. :) There was part a) and part b) for the essay and I only did part a) :( Chemistry paper after that. Did pretty badly...
Pizza Hut with Hui Min, Hui Ting, Tiffany and Khai Ting. Was soooo full. Walked around J8.
Khai Ting did a "sucks eh", into a "sucks man \m/" It was so funny.
Around 4.15, went to Prime to get my milk tea and to tuition. Teacher was late today hoho. I bought a pair of $1.50 socks. With teddy bears :x
Got a paper cut during tuition. :( Tuition ended at 6.30pm. To amk hub with Hui Min after that. Impromptu decision to head to Yishun for dinner. Had our dinner at BAKERZIN. The food took so long to serve.




We had hot chocolate, the free flow of bread, teriyaki chicken rice for me and pasta with some pink sauce for Hui Min. Halfway thru, Hui Min and I swap dishes. The chilli seeds were damn spicy -.-
Walked around North Point afterwards before heading home and reaching at 10.
[It's actually 2AM, 8th May 2010 now] Around 11+, was on the phone with Hui Min, Hui Ting and Chung An. We sang birthday song for Hui Ting when it was midnight! Then the 3 of us posted connecting wall posts on her wall :P And I caught the 9pm show I missed today because I wasn't home yet. I guess it's time to sleep.
I have to wake up at 7.30AM. I wouldn't be surprised if I look like a panda before this year ends if this continues...
No comments:
Post a Comment