
Though I should be studying like a hardcore nerd right now, I wouldn't feel at ease without posting. Feels like a page of my days is missing.
Morning assembly, I got scolded by Ms Tan for my socks -.- Then, back to class for English. Did Math paper rather. POA followed by Chinese. Did Math again.
During recess, (or was it before), Elisa had this plan of going to Batam after the mid-years for a day or so. It seems like a pretty good idea to me anyway.
Had SS, then Physics. We went to the AVA room! Did Math again...
To the canteen for lunch before going to the computer lab for 3 hours of F&N. To Koi Cafe for bubble tea before taking the bus home with Sharmeel. We are on a lifelong mission to find someone with dark hair and blond roots. And we saw some weird couple in a pool hahaha.
Reached home around 6.15.
Procrastination is as inevitable as mistakes...
No comments:
Post a Comment