Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Don't miss out





I had to wake up at 8!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a big fan of eye bags.

Anyway, there was Physics tuition at 9 this morning. I was late, by a little. Hui Min and I went to Amk Hub after tuition. We went to buy tixs for IP Man 2. Then we went down to get food. Went back up to meet Yi Quan, Lim Yang, Jia Wei & Yong Kiat. Into the cinema. It was better than I expected. :)

Show ended around 3. Went to United Square. Bought candies and went to Jack's Place for awhile. Back to the shop again to buy candy and went to Novena. Took train back to Amk and bus to the tuition centre. We were late, by half an hour. Tuition was kinda~ Slack today. Except Math. The teacher gave us A-Math work and didn't tell us -_- Home at 9.30PM.

Oh yes! And the little boy from the movie is SOOOOOO cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment