Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Someone who smiles, make me feel like I'm holding back



Eh, hi.

There was a tiny bit of drizzle this morning plus I woke up late so I asked my dad to send me to school. After he woke up, the rain stopped. Oops.

Assembly in class again. Wet grounds. Got back our English papers. I passed. Then, had POA. Went to the hall for Chinese. Mass collection of results. I passed!! With a B4!

Had 2 croissants and 1 cupcake for recess. So full. Got back our Social Studies paper. For the first time in my life I passed my SBQ. But I failed my essay section so I failed by 2 marks... Then, had Physics. We just copied notes off the board because the papers weren't returned to Mr Gan yet.

After school, went to Thomson Plaza. Had lunch @ Kopitiam. Studied at KFC with Pei Hsien, Hui Min, Khai Ting and Chung An. Chung An & I kept making fun of Khai Ting :P I won 15 cents...

Went off at 5.30pm. And I reached home at 6.30pm (wow-.-).

My tamagotchi is at Stage 3. The monster with legs. I am so grateful it did not turn into the duck. Because the duck looks horrendous (word from Kirene).. :( The lucky creature gets more sleep than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment