Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Anxiety is a pain in the ass


16566.) i wish so bad that for once someone would call me and ask to chill. i wish that there was someone who wanted to sit around and do nothing with me. doing nothing by myself is getting a little old.



One summer I got bored and found a book on sign language.

At the start of the year my teacher announced we had a new member to our class, but she was deaf. No one could talk to her but me, and turns out we had a lot in common.

Today, 8 years later, I proposed. She said yes.

Love despite our differences GMH.

Last night for homework, our class was assigned to write a report on our "dream person."

Today in class we were peer editing each other's papers. My crush and I always partner up, and so we peer edited each other's.

When I looked at his paper, it only had a single word on it:

"You."

16536.) I hate how most of the fucking angst of today is about love, and not about all the horrors in our world: hunger, disease, genocide, the loss of humanity. I'm sorry your heart is "broken", but someone else is dying.

16484.) sometimes i wish i could fake my death and watch my funeral just to see who truly gives a shit about me

16466.) i changed.


16381.) I should stop wearing my heart on my sleeve, it’d help alot with the hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment