

It was raining this morning. I was sent to school by my dad. I was late wtf. I fell asleep in the car and when I woke up it was already 7.26am and dad was still outside of school. I thought there was some kind of time allowance for rainy days?
Ms Chew wasn't in school again today. I slept till 8.30am and woke up to check the Chemistry Paper 3. I passed! :D Had Chinese after that. Followed by POA. Only had 20 minutes of lesson because Mr Goh didn't come to class. Choon Siew and I did Chemistry :P
Fried rice for recesssssssss. Geography after that. I failed, boo. By 3 marks. -_- I failed SS by 2... I did not fall asleep in Mr Ow's class. Prolly because I had enough during Chemistry.
Had PCCG. Everyone was doing their own stuffs. Wandered 'round the class. Looking at what everyone (well, almost) was doing.
Stayed in class for the Financial Literacy WS. Took the booklet and sorts and left school with Hui Min. We took 88 to Amk. Had lunch @ Pepper Lunch. Damn salty. Central -> Mac -> Walked the long route to tuition.
We were late. But the teacher was later. Chem tuition ended at 8. By then, a spider had made a web from my waterbottle to the wall -.- The spider sure is efficient.
Took the bus home. Bathed at 10... Had dinner (or supper) at 10.30pm.. Omgness.
Intensive Chinese programme shit starts tomorrow!!!!!! :( Feels like I'm going to China for a week... Ecareer Day on Friday. Wtf I never wanted the Digital Media thing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment