
It was raining so heavily last night and my windows flew open in the middle of the night... Maid didn't lock it.
Had no morning assembly cause the grounds were wet. Had no P.E either. Everyone just stayed in class. It was weird. We watched some school national videos. Had Math. I got a B4 for overall!!!!
Then we had POA. I got an A1! Back to class for recess. Went to the hall after that for the one minute of silence thing. Ms Chew wasn't in school so we had no Chemistry. There was no time anyway. Went to the computer labs but there was no internet. 2nd period we went to the AVA room. I got 29/100 :(
Then, after school. Had McDonalds and I took the bus home. There was no Ellen today :( Stupid Survivor.
++ My eyelid keeps twitching... Is it a kind of Omen?
No comments:
Post a Comment