Okay I'm trying to remember what I did for the past few days.
Friday 14 May
I coincidentally bumped into Ming Zhen at the traffic junction. I was walking infront of her all the while and she didn't realized... Reason being, I changed my bag.
Anyway, had Chinese Oral first. Someone's hand phone vibrated when I was having my conversation... I think it was Daryl's. Went to the canteen to look for Khai Ting.
Went to the library to have wedges with the girls whom I can't remember who.
Back to school for English Oral. Waited sooooo freakinggggg long...... Elisa and I took a nap on Pei Hsien... Hehe :)
No idea if what I said was funny or ridiculous because the teacher kept laughing. I can't believe I described the mrt video on evacuation!!!!
Left school. Was called back by Miss Tan -_- Ruined my mood after that.
Nevermind. Then went Fei Xiong with Tiffany, Khai Ting, Hui Min, Hui Ting, Cheryl and Raines. I had mushrooms. After that, we took the train to Bugis. Had to go home around 5 because mom wanted me to because of the incident earlier. -.- Had to see the doctor. Reached home around 6. No one was home yet wtf. Parents came home around 7+ -_- I could have bought my bag!!!!
Went to the docs. Had dinner outside. Home.
Saturday 15 May
I woke up at 1pm. Shiokness.
6pm. Went down for dinner with daddy. Drove to Tanglin Mall. Traffic jam. Said hi to aunty and mommy. Then dad and I walked over to Orchard. We past by St Regis. There was these police in motorcycles stopping the traffic to allow a certain VIP with smooth traffic. And I saw...

And some Caucasian ambassador. Not sure from what country. Portugal I think?
Walked over to Ion. I bought a top. Wisma, Taka and Ion again. Bought bread from Provence. Walked back to Tanglin. IT WAS SO HOT.
I sat on the trolley and just perspired... Non-stop.
11+, send aunty home and home ourselves. Used the computer till around 2.
Today
I woke up at 10am to go to the market with my parents... Bought battery for my tamagotchi!!!! :)
Kinda regretted going because I just sat there perspiring while having cramps after drinking my Teh Bing. To 3rd aunt's house and 1st aunt's house to get stuffs before heading home. Aunt gave me seaweed!!!!! The ones she fried herself :) ♥
Reached home, bathed and went out around 2.15pm. Met Emily at the train station. We went to buy tix for The Last Song.

Then we shopped around cause the movie was at 6.40pm. We went to F21. Bought these rings which were 3 for $5. I spotted Alvin Lee and Liang Jun!!! :) Stupid guniang call so soft. I could barely hear.

Went to Candy Empire to get chocolates...
5pm, went to Pasta mania for dinner. Vivomart -> some accessories shop.
Bought drink from GV and went into the cinema. Halfway thru the movie someone farted and I almost couldn't contain my laughter. Everyone was sobbing away, I didn't want to, you know, ruin the atmosphere.
Anyway, Jonah is so cute!!!
Movie ended at about 8.30pm. It became so cold. Walked around, back to F21. They put new earrings up on display... They were so nice (not to mention cheap as well). I wanted to buy it so badly. Was contemplating... Didn't in the end. :( Waited for the train to come.

Home at 10.
Ok, school tomorrow. I have to see Miss Tan's face again... She'll surely yell at me again. Not my ideal way of starting a Monday.


No comments:
Post a Comment