Blog Archive

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fuck I missed 11:11 by 2 minutes


Eh, it failed to rain this morning. Boo... But the grounds were wet again so class for assembly.

Went to the hall at 8. For some Poly / JC talk. Poor birdy :( Though I never liked any of your species but I feel sorry for your awfully tragic death...

Back to class for awhile and to the hall for the business and tourism course talk. Then to the AVA room for the digital media talk. I fell asleep... Not that I wanted to. But there was the air con and I had no interest in the course except for the animations.

And when school ended, had Yoshinoya with Hui Min. Roamed around J8. Choon Siew, Khai Ting, Xing Xia, Yun Juan  & Chung An came. Went to Cafe Cartel to study. XX and YJ left after awhile. Chung An fell asleep while doing his Physics and we gave him a manicure.. :P We wanted to take a group photo with the sleeping beauty but he woke up before we managed to. That's when the "I-dropped-my-pencil" thing occurred.

'Round 5.30pm, took bus to Prime. Bought bubble tea and some chocolate biscuit. Bus to tuition. Tuition ended around 8.30pm. I took the Amk Library and took hell long to find my book. Home after that.

Do people die from fatigue?

No comments:

Post a Comment