Blog Archive

Sunday, May 23, 2010

There's no life after you


Ok. I'm EXHAUSTED.

I woke up at 8.15am this morning. Left my house at 9am. Reached the tuition centre around 9.20am. Met Hui Min and her brother there. And guess what, the tuition teacher bailed on us and disappeared. Not really, but I'm guessing he couldn't wake up nor hear the phone. DANG. It's the 2nd time already. I could have slept for like 3 more hours... :(

So we had no tuition in the end. We went to a coffee shop opposite AMK hub for breakfast. Hui Min and I walked about and went to the arcade. Spent about an hour plus there. Then we walked a bit more and met Khai Ting at AMK mrt and we took the train to Somerset. Studied a little at Coffee Bean.  Shopped a little and we went over to Orchard Central in the evening. Studied at the Coffee Bean there. Around 8+, close to 9, we went to the 11/12th level to take pictures.

Then we went back to the basement of 313. I bought this oreo bun, it was freakishly nice. Took the train back to AMK and bus home. Had my dinner at 10.30pm wow :)

AND MY TAMAGOTCHI DIED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment