


I went to school myself. Halfway walking, it started to drizzle. -.- Assembly in the hall. Some talk about the Singapore Odyssey. Might download it this weekend... So busy. I've created my account during F&N.. :P
Went to Chinese class. Had mock paper 1. I dozed off as usual. Like a million times. Had our break at 10.05 till 10.45. Went back to Chinese class.
Choon Siew called Xing Xia 老师! Hahahaha 神经病!!!
Had a little while of F&N before going back to class for Math (did nothing). We were released at 1. Woohoo.
Elisa, Kirene, Hui Min, Sharmeel, Chung An, Tiffany, Hui Ting and I went to the coffee shop outside school to have chicken rice. Chung An and I got scalded by the soup :S There was no feeling for my hand at first because I guess the heat numbed it. Until I went to wash away the chicken rice soup smell then it started to burn. Hehehe. Bought milk tea.
Walked back to school. Went to the instructional room. Now I'm making baked broccoli in cheese sauce! I wonder how will that turn out -.-
Left school around 4.30pm. Went to the library with Sharmeel to return & borrow a book. Then we went to 7-11 to get the Hot magazine. We took 13. Then I took 153 from her house and 135 back home. I think I have an OCD for buses with odd numbers...
Anyway I should start doing my coursework now or she might just nag and nag and nag and nag tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment