
Okay, this is the yogurt bought from Yigloo. This costed $5.50.
Pretty fed up with HTC's configurations and stuffs. With my brother not wanting to lend a hand. No wonder he failed his IPPT, always sitting infront of the computer playing dota and not going for his weekly jogging sessions. I'm just kidding big brother. Though every part of me is hoping you won't see this because I'm pretty sure you'll scold the shit out of me. You should really go jogging though because your dota is making my internet slow like how I'm making yours.
Anyway, it was so hot this morning. Perspiring profusely even before reaching school. -.- Had POA common test before P.E. We played Captains' Ball. It was sooo funny. Back to class for Math. Then went for POA. Had another test damn it -.- Jennifer Opez hahaha.
Had chicken rice for recess. Last night's leftovers... Chemistry after that. Followed by F&N at the computer lab. I managed to stay away from Neopets this time. But I was still distracted by the newspaper, Star Awards pictures that Kirene was looking at and Carmen on Ebuddy! :P
Canteen for lunch before going back to class for Chemistry supplementary. I failed my first Chemistry test of the year. 10/25 :( Had F&N supplementary after that. Only went through the topics tested for MYE. Miss Tan released us early though. The girls and I went to Koi Cafe and ordered ourselves milk tea. So. Much. Pearls. Took 13 with Sharmeel and I switched bus to Serangoon station. I waited 20 minutes for the damn bus to come because I was too lazy to walk. Then again, I wished I did because I missed the start of Ellen.
Time to study :) I've gotta start getting used to "studying". This is gonna be hard.
Brother sapping my internet again. Hate Singtel.
No comments:
Post a Comment