Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just like a dream to me



The bus took friggin' long to come this morning. I had to run for the train -_- Reached school earlier than usual.

Had English, POA and Chinese. Fried rice during recess. Social Studies and Physics in the lab.

Went to J8 to get food be fore returning back to school for Math supplementary. I don't know where my water bottle(or rather cup) is :( Mom will kill me if she knows I lost it. Damn.

Popular after that. I had to lug 6kg worth of school materials around. I weighed it. 6 bloody kilograms. Who the hell will bring 6kg of material to school everyday. If this continue I would have shrank vertically.

Anyway, tuition timing for Friday changed to late night so I cannot go to the branded sales anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless dad and I go on Thursday but he has to work. WHY!!!! :( :( :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment