I realized Wordpress looks different...
Anyway. Nevermind, here's a time line for my weekends.
Saturday, 24 April 2010
- 8.20AM: I jumped out of bed because I realized I overslept.
- 9.10AM: I went out and took the bus to tuition.
- 9.30AM: I arrived at the tuition centre.
- 11.40AM: Tuition ended.
- 12.10PM: Boarded the bus home. The bus driver was so nice to wait for me as I was running down the bridge to catch the bus.
- 12:30PM: I reached home.
- 2.??PM: I went out just as it rained.
- 2plusPM: Reached Kovan, some Topshop warehouse sale.
- 3plusPM: Left the warehouse sale and went to Kovan.
- Had lunch at a Japanese shop and bought mini melts.
- Impromptu decision to go to VivoCity.
- Saw Aunty Lucy.
- Went Daiso, saw Janice.
- Saw a water plane(what is it called?). A plane in water with those "floatable" wings thingy thingy..
- Went Candy Empire and bought chocolates.
- Bought bread from this shop. It was awesome.
- Had yogurt from YIGLOO. The price was very very reasonable.
- 10PM: Boarded the train.
- 10.20PM: Reached Serangoon station.
- 10.30PM: I reached home!
Sunday, 25 April 2010.
- 12PM: I woke up due to the "ARGHHH" heat.
- 2PM: I went to Bugis with my parents.
- 2ishPM: I bought oil blotter and wasabi peanuts.
- 3ishPM: Ate at Wonton Story. Had 4 Xiao long baos, 2 dumpling and half share of minced meat noodles...
- 4.30PM: Reached home.
- 4.30PM: Caught Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana.
- 5.30PM~11PM: Star Awards.
- 11.40PM: Dad showed me this e-mail about another branded sale from the 29th April to 1st May. Discounts up to 70%, there's even Jimmy Choo! But it's at Crowne Plaza Hotel at Changi Airport... I want to go very badly but why must it be on that date!!! I am so busy for that few days :(
- 11.50PM: Blogging, ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment