

Rofl. This one is funny.
Today morning, I waited SO long for the bus to come. Reached school in time. Well, I reached pretty early.
Had English. Ming Zhen, Hui Ting and I presented our powerpoint. Math after that. Went for our health check up afterwards. Then back to POA class.
Bought food for recess. Had no breakfast made by my maid today. :( Then for stupid Chinese. Test. -_- I dozed off. A lot of times. Choon Siew kept laughing at me. :(
After school, had lunch @ Amk food court with Hui Min, Khai Ting, Kirene, Tiffany & Hui Ting. After lunch about 3, everyone left except Hui Min. Walked around and went to NTUC. Bought some stuffs and rushed over to tuition. Thought it was supposed to start at 4 hence we rushed. Made me "climb 2 hills"... :( But it started at 4.30 -.-
Tuition ended at 6.30. We went back to Amk hub. Had last minute decision to have dinner. Weren't hungry yet so we went to Courts. We played with the big touch screen PC. It was so fun + funny! Then we went to Sports Link. Settled at a restaurant called Gourney (or something like that) near Popeyes at 8.30pm. Left the restaurant at 9+, around 9.30pm and I reached home at 10!
No comments:
Post a Comment