Blog Archive

Thursday, April 08, 2010

The mirror image you see in yourself



Although I hate cats, can't help but think that this kitty is sooo adorable.

My brother 'stole' the toilet away from me this morning. No idea why he was bathing so early. Should have blamed him for making me late and get dad to send me to school. Damn, forgotten.

Ming Zhen skipped school today! Lazy girl~ Mdm Yong confiscated my clips during morning assembly -.- Thank god my rubber band was black.

Had Chemistry. Everyone(almost) was feeling tired due to the weather. It's just so humid... Went for Chinese. There's no ting xie, AGAIN!!!!!! Anyway, got back some of the compositions. I passed all! :D

Went for POA, back at the original classroom. The monk had his hair dyed green!(inside joke) And the slanted cow in the picture frame was so funny.

Back to class for recess. I had fried rice with mushrooms and egg, credits to my maid. :) Gotta love her for making breakfast every morning. Though she is still as naggy~ Geography after recess. I didn't fall asleep in Mr Ow's class! :) Choon Siew did hahahaha.

Today's assembly in the hall was rather amusing and time flew by just as quickly.

Went to J8 with Tiffany, Charmaine, Khai Ting & Chung An. We had a long long long time deciding where to eat at. Settled @ Long John Silvers instead. After we were done, Charmaine went off. The rest of us went over to Watsons and then to the Popular sale thingy. Spent quite some time there because the stuffs there were pretty interesting. Tiffany and I were so fascinated over coloring books. After a long while, went up to Popular. I bought a coloring book, ha! Went home around 5. Caught the Ellen show! John Mayer!

Ah neh, I saw a Scooby-Doo coloring book! I wanted to get it but it was $9! Hahahahaha. It reminded me of you LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment