Blog Archive

Friday, April 09, 2010

Never try too hard because it'll never work out



School today~ Rushed into school, when I finally reached I was perspiring -.-

Had CME. Finished up the Social Studies E-learning homework. Started to colour my fish with some others. Stopped coloring when Social Studies started. Fell asleep towards the end of the lesson. Had Physics.

Recess, and went to the computer lab for F&N. My coursework went corrupted!!!!! Bloody hell. Now I have to redo my analysis of 3 day diet. :( Kinda regret for not having a back up copy. Now I'm having one everywhere! In my email, in my thumbdrive & Kirene's thumbdrive. Kiasu, I know right. Miss Tan went to close my ebuddy!!! -.-

Back to class for Math. Sunny Chan wasn't here! Though I saw him this morning. Jia Wei said he had fever... Kind of hoping there's no Math test tomorrow. :( Colored my fish again till 1.20. Went down to canteen to look for Jocelyn. Waited till I don't know what time, Jocelyn and I went to J8 first. Then, Ming Zhen, Shawna & Khai Ting came over to Popular to look for us.

Bought stuffs to make Jasmine's card(board) and went over to the library. Tiffany and Chung An came soon after. Stayed there till around 5+ and we left for home. Bought seaweed on my way home :P

Look what I got, Tim!



Hahaha, remember the in-laws bet! I know you won't. Take care! I'll bring "YMCA" there when you're back :)

UV tatt, or not? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment