Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

'Cause I got over you



I just realized Charmaine had her face censored...



Heh, I like this site -> Site

Today.

Got up @ 7.45am. Was kinda reluctant to leave the warm and inviting bed... Switched on the computer and went into litespeed. Thank god I did English before going to bed the night before. :) Went to sleep at 9am. Woke up at 11. Did Math when it was opened. Was a failure because I didn't have access to some of the things.

Science Centre trip was cancelled as there were too little people going. Stayed at home instead. Around 3+, I fell asleep in my chair while facing the computer...

Yeah anyway, there's school tomorrow. Boo. I wouldn't want to stay home if given the choice though.

A few more weeks before I'm going to the Universal Studios! -squeals in delight-

No comments:

Post a Comment