Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The price to pay

5th April 2010



Okay. I got up feeling all weird and out of sorts. And so... I missed my train. Stupid traffic lights!!! Reached school trying to catch my breath.

Up to class for Physics test. Oh major shitness. Went down for P.E. Did the inclined pull-ups first before running 2.4km. Hehe :) I passed!

Back to class for Math. No one was really listening... Well I did! A little. :P Went for POA. Choon Siew and I hid our books under the table.

Recess. Kah Xuan helped me to buy food from the canteen :) Feel so lost in my own world because I don't have breakfast from my maid..

Chemistry after recess. Then went over to computer lab for F&N. Omg, embarrassing moments. :X Went to the canteen to buy lunch before going back up to class. Walked to the canteen with Sharmeel to get her cookie(before Choon Siew eats it) and back to 5N1 for Physics supplementary.

Then when it ended, Tiffany and I were sitting under the umbrella at the guard house waiting for the rain to stop. At 4pm, we decided to run out of it to the bus stop. I took 4 buses just to get home. And it only took me 25 minutes! How convenient.

Reached home, bathed. Went out at 6.20pm. Took bus to AMK hub and met Hui Ting there. We went to NTUC to get the food first. Then, Chung An & Tiffany came. Followed by Kirene, Khai Ting and Hui Min. We went to meet Charmaine Lew at the interchange. Took bus to Kirene's place. Charmaine Chan boarded the bus halfway there. By the time we reached Kirene's place, it was already 8.40pm.

Chaos in the kitchen. Managed to settle everything at around 9.30. Jasmine Tan, Colin, Gabriel, Daryl and You Hao came. Started our steamboat. People were fighting for sausages~ I'm still amazed that I didn't get a tummy upset because I think my shabu shabu wasn't cooked well. :P

Yeah and so, around 11, we cut the cake and cleaned up the kitchen. Left Kirene's place at around 11.30. Took bus to Hui Min's place and I took the bus home from there. Dad came to fetch me from the bus stop :) Reached home at around 12.20am...

Anyway, I finished the English e-learn assignment!!! Science centre~

No comments:

Post a Comment