Blog Archive

Friday, April 02, 2010

It's really something



Sigh. Mom asked me to do some stuffs for her using my computer. Now the freaking hard drives are screwed. Fuck. No wonder my brother had to get a new computer as well ~.~ If all my stuffs are gone, I'm surely gonna scream.

Anyway today. Saw Ming Zhen while I was walking to school so we walked to school together. We saw Hui Min on the school bus. Choon Siew skipped school!! Bad girl. CME was super boring. Time flew by ever so slowly... English went by quickly. Social Studies was pretty mundane. And Physics... Uh yeah.

Recess followed by F&N. Kirene and I were distracted, again! Not by Chess but by the internet. Damn it. Went back to class for Math. I passed 2 out of the 3 test papers we collected back today. Woohoo!!

Went down to the canteen and went up to the hall for Napfa test. Had our Sit & Reach first. I got a 40 (C).. We were supposed to have Inclined Pull-Up but we decided to boycott the station as it was pretty unfair. So we went up to the hall for Sit Ups. And shuttle run, B. Was THIS close from getting an A. Went down for Standing Board Jump. Jumped till I got an E and that was the end of it. We finished at 4.20... Went back to class. About 5, went to J8 with the girls. Headed home at about 5.45.

Bathed. Dad sent me to Hougang Mall. Returned my library books. The librarian was SOOO unhelpful and rude -_- Didn't manage to get my novel because the librarian didn't want to help. She bothered saying something, but it was common sense!! Even I'd know it.. In the end I borrowed only 1 book... Went down to buy food. Parents came to fetch me at the traffic junction and I went home.

Argh, my poor screwed computer... Please do NOT die on me..

No comments:

Post a Comment