Blog Archive

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Never easy to move on



Missed my train by a minute this morning dang it.

Had Chemistry in the lab. Went back up but our classroom was locked so we used 4E4's class for awhile. Had Chinese. Test again... Then POA followed by recess.

Had Geography. I managed to stay awake! Pretty much because I was disturbing people around me... :P PCCG, nothing much.

Had lunch @ Pastamania with Khai Ting & Hui Min. Went to KFC after that to look for Tiffany, Hui Ting and Chung An. Went to Popular. After that, went to Ang Mo. Then Hui Min and I went for tuition. He was late again :\ At least it wasn't half an hour. Home straight after tuition ended.

I'm hooked up on the novel, IT girl. I started from like Book #4, not sure if I should read up the first 3 books or continue till the end. Maybe I should just continue. I don't have much time to read. And 1 book takes me 2-3 days. I just finished Book #5. It was sooo touching. Should I go to AMK Library to borrow Book #6 or wait till Bishan's one is returned... I've forgotten where AMK Library is already.

No comments:

Post a Comment