
I slept at 11 last night. Didn't manage to wake up on time though -.-
We had English at the computer lab! My groupies(Ming Zhen & Hui Ting) and I, managed to do up 4 awesome slides on the powerpoint. But the awesomeness has yet to be unleashed.. For now.
Went for POA followed by Chinese. Another test!!! I dozed off, as usual.
Recess. Just before Social Studies, the bee which Sharmeel calls Sam Junior, visited our class once again. The small bug created chaos. There were people spraying it with deodorant, people whacking it with the broom and people stepping it to ultimate death. It's still on the floor till now.
Physics after that. I was asked to wake up 4 times because I was sleeping -.- Mr Gan's mike was so... Loud.
J8 with Tiffany and Hui Min. Had lunch at Yoshinoya. Went to NTUC for a while and I took the train home.
Thinking a lot...
No comments:
Post a Comment