
Had my dad send me to school this morning because I kinda dragged too long in the morning. He was pissed :| Was almost late. Traffic lights were never in my favor.
Went back to class for Math common test. I'm sure to fail. REAL BADLY :( Sigh. Went down for P.E. Class ran for 2.4km today. Didn't run as I was having cramps. Back to class for Math. Was just so sleepy. Down for POA and back to class for recess. We were having this discussion about odours and smells of shirts. Had Chemistry after that. The bee came back. Classmates start screaming like a roller coaster ride. It was amusing.
To computer lab for F&N. Kirene and I played Chess! I was thrashed. Went to canteen to get a quick bite and back to class for Chemistry supplementary. Only thing we did was a test paper. Sec 3 one in fact. Went to the computer lab for F&N. Facebook was a major distraction. Went to J8 with Hui Min, Tiffany and C.A. Bought this soda ice cream thingy. The packaging was cute. Walked around the Watsons sale in J8.
Went to the library to return my book and get a new one from the same series and I took the train home. Dang it, there's Chinese tomorrow! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment