Blog Archive

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Is it just me, or does everything seem wrong



Dragged myself out of bed at 10.30am today... Bathed and sorts. Left my house at around 1.15pm. Met Khai Ting @ AMK mrt. Trained to Bugis. Went to Bugis Street. I SAW IDOL!! We bought ear studs... I had a hard time choosing. Walked around for a while.

Went over to Iluma. I went to get yogurt at Berrylite. Walked for a little while more. Back to the train station. Took the train to Expo. Met Nicolette and Daniel there. Went over to the IT fair for about 5 minutes and left. Walked over to Hall One (terribly long distance). Met Yu Ling, Evelyn, Younice & others there. Went in the big big room for the CHC Easter Service. The play was pretty awesome. Especially the Bad Romance part.

After that, went to Changi Airport with Yu Ling & her cell group and the girls. Bought food at the food court before going up to eat. Sorry for making your jacket smell(taste) like chilli, Yu Ling! :|

Khai Ting and I left after that. Walked over to the mrt station and we rode all the way back to AMK. Saw Natalie Tham while I was exiting the station, or rather, she saw me. We chatted while walking over to McDonalds. Bought milkshake. Took the bus home and reached at about 11.15.

I'm going to Singapore Expo again tomorrow with my dad! There'll be Burberry sales yayyyyyyyyyyy.

Why does the littlest thing seem to get on my nerves every time?

No comments:

Post a Comment