Blog Archive

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Everywhere I go I keep a picture in my wallet

Yesterday..

Woke up at 11.30 because Khai Ting called. Used the computer, watched TV and sorts. Bathed. Went out with my parents around 3. Drove to Tanglin Mall first because mom had flea market today.

After that, dad and I went to Singapore Expo. Went over to the branded sales. There was nothing much though. :( Saw this very nice watch from Burberry but it was $354.

Went over to John Little sales. Dad went to settle some work matters. I got this polo from Esprit. Walked around waiting for my dad to return. We queued for 30 minutes because the queue was so damn long!

Had dinner at the food court. Over to the MPH sales. I took about 1 and a half hour to choose 5 books... It was pouring heavily. Water went into my slippers but I didn't know because it was numb from the cold -_-

Drove back to Tanglin Mall. I had ice cream! Saw Kurtrina there :) Waited till like 10.30 and sent aunt home before going home. Was too tired to use the computer when I came back. On the phone with Kirene for awhile before falling asleep.

Today...

I woke up at 11.30 by myself. I was impressed :P Shall get my homework done later on and catch some tv shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment