Blog Archive

Friday, March 26, 2010

Secret garden



Hi.

I woke up late again. But I made it to school in time.

Had CME, English, Social Studies and Physics. There was a bee in our class again. I wasn't afraid of the bee but I was scared when my classmates screamed. Had my brown rice + egg with mushrooms during recess. The bee came back for a visit. -.-

F&N in the lab. I only typed a paragraph!!! Sunny Chan was absent. Some havoc in class. Went canteen, bought a burger and went up to computer lab 3. Miss Tan threw away their McDonalds -_-" Anyway, facebook in the lab kept screwing up on me. Kirene and I were mostly on facebook and weren't doing our coursework. We tried to google our address and we saw my windows! Hahahaha. Then we started to nudge people on Ebuddy. Halfway doing so, her computer shut down by itself and both of us started cracking up. Ended at 4.

Went to canteen to meet Jasmine and Isabella. Walked over to CPF building. 7-11 before that. Jocelyn Tan came. Went up. Fed the juniors shuttles till 5.30. Hui Min came up at 6. I forgot to take my umbrella when I was leaving!!! ARGH. Mom will so kill me if Alex didn't take it for me. Anyway, Hui Min and I went to McDonalds to eat. There was a gross sight there hahaha. Home after that.

Math test tomorrow!!! My biggest nightmare :( Ok, maybe not the biggest..

No comments:

Post a Comment