
My goal is to sleep at 11pm tonight. An hour and 13 minutes more to go!
I kinda overslept this morning. But a bus broke down at the bus stop and I managed to hop on my bus in time. :) Was so sleepy during Chem.. Had MCQ test during Chinese. While walking over to the POA class, my shoes 'skidded' and I almost fell hahahaha. Stupid baby powder. Recess after that.
Had my rice + broccoli. Pretty weird 'cause there were so many people looking at me and my lunch box. Geography after that. Screwed up test!
Assembly in the hall. Boringggggggggggggggggg... Was kept back in the hall till 2+ because people just refused to stop talking!! Argh. Went J8 next with Khai Ting & Co. Had lunch @ Long John Silvers. Totally forgotten about my anti-fast food campaign!! Explored Popular till about 4.40. Left for tuition with Hui Min.
The teacher sure is punctual. Tuition was suppose to start at 5 and he arrived only at 5.26. And the milk tea I bought tasted funny.. Anyway tuition was still as confusing as the previous one.. Home after that.
Bro has become a monkey+man whore! Sorry but it's really funny HAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment