
I woke by myself after having multiple alarms ringing at different timings. Reached school just in time. In class, forgotten what I did and I slept for the remaining half an hour. Math, did the money chapter. Test was cancelled woohoo! My nightmare vanished just like that. :) POA after that. Had my beehoon during recess. Had a few mouthfuls gone thou. Went down to get water for myself and Kirene.
Had Chinese. Spelling was cancelled!!! :( Had some Chinese compo thingy. Never seen before. Half of it was copied off the paper. I WROTE 4 PAGES! (Choon Siew told me to blog about this) For the first time in my entire life, I wrote 4 pages :) Finished writing at about 1. Went to canteen with Pei Hsien. Went back up again. Read newspapers. Then Mr Goh came and confiscated Brian Peh's iTouch (I think it's his?). Sunny Chan came. Went thru the money chapter again. $_$ Class ended at 2.30.
Went to the library. Wanted to pay my fine. My fine was $6.75. My Ez-link card only had effin' $6.69. Bloody hell. I walked over to the mrt station to top up and went back to pay it off. Met Ming Zhen, Shawna and Sok Yee. Borrowed 4 books. Left at 3.45. Went to NTUC. Bought sushi. Sok Yee bought a hell lot of stuffs. Insane!! Went home after that. Slept for a short while from 6 to 7. If it wasn't for dinner I wouldn't wanna wake up...
Went to Hougang Point with my parents at 8. NTUC there. We got about $180 worth of groceries. Went to the food court after that before heading home at 10+.
Having a talk with Gillian now~ Cheer up girlie!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment