27 March 2010

Hahaha, this is like the oldest thing I've kept since primary school. My Primary 5 teacher gave it to me!
My alarm rang at 8. Snoozed till 8.45. Went to bathe. If I knew the teacher was gonna overslept.. I wouldn't have woken up so early!!! Damn it. Left at 10. Took bus to the tuition centre. Hui Min and her brother came awhile later. We were supposed to have Math tuition at 10. At 10.30, he still hasn't shown up. They tried calling but he didn't pick up. Then the Physics teacher came and told us about his "problem with oversleeping". In the end, Math was cancelled. Hui Min and I went over to AMK hub at 11. She bought her phone pouch. Walked around here and there. Saw interesting pencil cases!

I bought a pair of Havaianas for $10! It was for kids, that's why. Good thing for small feet.
Carried on walking 'round the hub before realising we were almost late for tuition. Rushed back. Had Physics tuition. Went to have lunch in the middle of tuition because I wrote that I was hungry on my paper.. :P Tuition ended close to 3. Took bus to hub again with Hui Min. Walked over to Popeyes.
We had chicken set meal. It was awesomeee. After eating, we played this game (below). It took away half an hour of our time.

But it was all worth it when we broke the top record! We're 1st in the world! :)

I have evidence.
I think we got quite a lot of stares cause we were acting quite crazily towards a phone... "Okay, 1-2-3-4, red, purple, yellow, green, green, red, red, purple, yellow, yellow, yellow........." Hahahaha, inside joke! But still, man we're good at this game.
Walked back to Amk hub at about 6+. Hui Min saw a female actress while waiting for me (toilet). We wanted to take a picture with her but was contemplating because there was so many people! P.s/ I still have no idea what her name is... So, she walked away and we started to follow her. Until Cheers. But we got what we wanted in the end :P
Went to NTUC to get drinks. To Subway to buy her cookies and headed home.
Okay, this post took me 2 hours LOL. I was doing so many things in between that it took me so darn long~ I have to wake up at 9.30 tomorrow. :'(
PP.s/ Photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment