Blog Archive

Thursday, November 05, 2009

You said hate, but you still care

Colours

Almost overslept this morning. So tired. -_-

Geography. A lot of people was sleeping but he chose to wake me up and asked why am I sleeping when I have always been awake for all the other lessons. Well apparently I have not. Was only awake for 1 lesson because there was a video going on.

Physics after that. Dozed off while listening to Mr Gan. Then Colin frightened the heck out of me and was so traumatized I couldn't fall back asleep even though I was so tired. -.-

After break, had Maths. Did some frequency thingy. Quite interesting. Then had Chemistry after that. It started to rain and I thought I was getting to use my poncho until it stopped 10 minutes later. Walked to the bus stop in time before it rained again. Train back home.

Used the computer for a while. Both my brother and my computer can't log in into MSN. Took a nap. Was shocked like shit after my alarm rang in my ears zz.

Hmm.. My aunt hasn't called today. Wonder why. Maybe she did when I was asleep.

And dude the problem lies with you, haven't you noticed??

HATE THE INTERNET CONNECTIVITY. Or should I say disconnection.

No comments:

Post a Comment