Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Then again, I still am

Balloons

Remembered school started at 8 today so I woke up late lol. Was almost late for school on the other hand. Had Poa with Mr what's-his-name and Choon Siew was so annoying! And Colin was being a grown up baby. -.- Geography after poa and almost everyone was sleeping. Pei Hsien woke me up twice :( Break after that. Went down to canteen and the crowd was huge and I saw a slipper buddy! Had Social Studies in the new band room till 12.30.

J8 with Yu Shuen for a while before heading home.

As then I was thinking if it didn't rain by 2.30 I would go swimming but it began to rain at 2.20. Damn it. Stupid Jun Yang!!!

My maid is cleaning up my room and shifting all my stuffs around. Fucking hate it zzzzzz.

[At 4.30] Rain stopped. Going swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment