
I am so happy I actually remembered to bring my brolly out today hahaha.
Saturday night, mom, dad, bro and I went to the airport. Mom and dad left for Turkey. Bro and I went to Geylang for supper before going home.
Stayed home on Sunday because I woke up pretty late.
As for today... Woke up as per usual. Alighted from the bus at Bishan interchange pretty early. Saw Daryl and You Hao sitting there. As then I was wondering why were they there. Walked to school to realise school starts at 8 and not 7.20. -_- Anyway Daryl laughed at me -.- Had Chem and then F&N. School was so stuffy. Hate the MT block. Break followed by Geog. All the late comers were punished with detention. Wtf? -.- Last period Maths.
Took bus to J8 when dismissed. Train to Somerset. Walked around Orchard Central while waiting for Emily. Nothing much there either. Met Emily back at the control station and walked to Heeren. Had lunch @ Subway. When we decided to leave, we realised it was raining. -.- Lucky we had umbrellas.. Walked in the rain over to Taka. Walked over to Ion. Bought 2 notebooks at Artbox. Walked over to Wisma then back home around 6.
Lol, my aunt calls everyday to make sure I'm safe when my parents are overseas. And the first time she called I was asleep. The second time which was today, I was out. When I called back using my phone it will always blackout after she hang up. And why it is doing so? I wish I knew... -.-
Sigh! I still cannot locate your tagbox.
ReplyDeleteOh well! Indeed I had fun walking in the rain with my umbrella with holes, hoho.
Hope that you'll enjoy your swim today! 2.4km xDD
Meetup soon rights!
xoxoxoxo.