
Get over that useless fucking ass hole ^^
It was raining this morning. Damn heavily. Wanted to wake my brother and ask him to drive me to school but decided not. In case I get scolded early in the morning. Took bus to Bishan interchange and 410 to school. Had F&N then Physics. Mr Gan is weird today. Seriously.
Had lo mai gai for break. Maths after that. I am actually happy that I have Maths remedial on Monday.. Poa after that. Daryl and Colin were playing taptap on my phone and Mr Kok confiscated it. So they were deciding what to do if he doesn't want to give it back. -.-
Gave Hui Min my national day poncho. After 5 minutes there was a super big hole. 410 to J8 and home. Slippers ftw. I saw laojie too!

Honestly speaking, I didn't know this picture existed in my phone. Sunflower's mine while words are Hui Min's. She couldn't draw one so she asked me to and said she drew it. Tsktsk.
MSN still down.
/ya right fucktard, stop lying because people aren't stupid.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment