Sunday, August 02, 2009
Will time rewind,
Yay, my phone arrived on Friday evening. Have still yet to explore the whole thing. Starting to like it more than my computer.
Hmm, so. Went out with dad about 2+ yesterday to Sim Lim Square. Bought a silicon casing and screen protector. The protector was $18 -_- Had tea at the underground food centre and went to fetch mommy home. About 5.30, left home to Harbourfront and met with Emily again. ^.^ Walked around, kept telling her to save money but she just refuses to listen -.- Being the poor me, I had to see her spend money like running water. Had dinner at Pastamania. I almost lost her card. :s Went to buy a drink from Cheers. And she bought a blazer with me thinking that she was at the toilet. Went to Diva and bought earstuds. After that we headed home. Reached home @ about 9+.
Today, woke up at 9+. Went to the market with my parents. I had gastric real badly. -.- After that, went to Serangoon Central as mom wanted to shop. Reached home @ about 1. Going out with dad to Singapore Expo to take a look at the dog show.
I really have to start saving up again/ :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment