Tsktsk. No, it's not her birthday. But her waiting for Kah Xuan's birthday cake to be cut so she can have a piece.
Jumped out of bed @ 6.15 today. Miracle. Rang up jellyfish. School was fine. With morning assembly a little draggy than usual. Though I still wanna know, whether I pass my Maths test or not?!!?!? I'm guessing I won't. :( P.E was boring. When dismissed after school, walked to J8 with jellyfish, Khai Ting and Xing Xia. Took train to Orchard myself. Met Cynthia at Ion. Bought some stuffs to eat. Walk here and there and everywhere. Went to some mega huge book store and to Mos Burger. Sat there to chat and slowly... Finish my food. Walked here and there again. Took bus home from FEP at about 6.15. Fell asleep on the ride. My head kept hitting the window zz. Reached home about 1 hour later. -_- I have still yet to do my F&N homework given 1 month ago. Lost the stupid paper. Badminton tomorrow. 100% + chop it's gonna be damn tough. Sigh.
P.s/ 2 of the pictures I took @ the dog show on Sunday.
The gigantic husky only at 2 years old.
German shepherd at the obedience competition.
No comments:
Post a Comment