Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Major freak show.


Got up at about 6.30 today. Casey fetched me to school. We were almost late. First 2 periods were F&N. Had a test. I doubt I will be able to pass though. English next. Played Spot the difference with Tiffany. Did some worksheet during Physics. Recess. After recess was POA. Jellyfish and I chose new seats for ourselves. Tsk, we sat right below the fan. Tables in rows of 3s. Squashed in between Choon Siew and Colin. Colin and I were gossiping while Choon Siew slept on my book. -.- Had Maths next. I failed my test :( 11/25 damn it. Learnt some of the sine rule thingy but still don't really understand. After school, went to LJS with 3E3 badminton girls and Tiffany. Bought the 2 big big bottles of mineral water to the sports hall. Did many footworks today. At 5pm, went to the stadium for 1.6km run. For me, maybe 1.6km walk. Bad thing is, there's CIP on the 23rd of August.. Like wth. :( Took bus home with Shella then. Just finished dinner. Off to bathe soon. The infected ear hole is damn painful!!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment