Blog Archive

Friday, July 31, 2009

Understanding.


I got a lift to school by Younice today! Thanks a lot :) I couldn't wake up on time again. So, I was pretty early today. Had 1 period of Maths and 2 periods of POA. Had a test during Geography which I have no confident in passing. Slept in class during recess. Sorry for screaming at you, Yu Shuen. After recess, my classmates and I went to the AVA room again for the English presentations! Cheers to the air conditioning. When released, went to the canteen to have lunch. At about 1.30, walked all the way to the sports stadium. Even before reaching, all of us were already "warmed up" -.- Training wasn't exactly strenuous today. Halfway through, Pei Yi, Kurtrina, Shella, another junior (I keep forgetting her name) and I went to buy drinks. It was a very long walk. Shared drinks with Shella. Red bull + sportade. Ming Zhen and I even won a match that was impossible but we did it! ^^ Dismissed around 5. Took 53 with Shella. Stopped at her bus stop and walked home with her. Did I mention that her phone is damn cool. Blackberry!! *.* Reached home, still feeling very energized from the drink. Oh yeah, my phone has finally arrived! I am so happy that I can't eat. Meeting Emily tomorrow. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment