Blog Archive

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rip out the broken heart.



Mm, I couldn't wake up on time today. Dad fetched me to school. Had F&N first. Did some group work on the laptops Ms Tan provided. Then Chinese. Teacher told us some gory stories about people losing their livers after getting drunk and sorts. Followed by Physics. Part of the class were arguing with Mr Gan as he did not want to accept our work which was correct. But I still managed to get 1 mark. Still failed anyway. 5/20 -.- Had recess. Social Studies next. Seng Hwee was bashed up for his "birthday bash" and became injured. Poa, had a test and did some work. When released, went to the canteen with Choon Siew. Walked to J8 in search for her rubber band and separated. Reached home, had lunch and took a nap. There is Geography test tomorrow. I have not studied for it. I need to hand up 2 F&N essays tomorrow. I have not started. Need. More. Time. I AM SO GONNA FAIL TOMORROW'S TEST. WTF -.-

Come on, what's taking the phone so long to arrive :(((((

Will I get what I want? Or need I wait longer.

1 comment: