Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just want you to know.


School with Casey again today. Almost late. Had Chinese first. Nothing interesting except for the Bishan Gay being featured on the newspaper we've gotten. Chemistry next. Went to the lab to do some experiments. Followed by CME, watching the spider and ant fight. Recess, went down to get a drink and back up. For English, went to the AVA room to see my classmates present their English projects. Back to class for PCCG. I was sleeping on the table until the new teacher keep hitting my table to ask me to wake up. So irritating. Folded some paper hearts and dismissed. Casey's mother fetched me home. Thankyou! Reached home @ 2pm. About 4.30, took a nap and woke up when my brother kept stepping on my leg asking if I've done my homework. Crazy much -.-

I have to go to school alone soon :(

1 comment: