Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You are not what you think you are.


I was on time today. ^^ Had F&N first. Everyone was so tired that the teacher switched off the fans. Irritating. English next. Placed our orders for Mcdonalds. Physics. I sneaked out of class halfway through to get our Macs. Waited quite a while for the delivery person to arrive. Went back to class and he didn't know I was gone. Tsk. Recess. Had our food in class. Then had Poa. Followed by Maths which we had a test.

When school ended, went to J8 with Ming Zhen, Tiff, Hui Min and Khai Ting to have lunch. Then we went back to school while Tiffany went home. Walked to the CC next. Had 2 hours of training only today but am very tired already. Stupid blisters. About 6, had briefing with Mr Puah and took 58 home with Jocelyn and Younice. Reached home to find hor fun from my mom and soup from soup spoon from my dad. Am feeling very very full now. I have to remember Ming Zhen's $7. Please remember. That's all for now, till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment